Friday, December 12, 2008

You Are Tagged

Kathleen Maher tagged me today for what I believe she called, Seven Swans Aswimming. So, here are my 7 brief things. 

1. The number 7 has never been lucky for me. I think this is a myth that misleads people into hoping instead of doing the work.  Just my thought on the subject.

2. Swans are mean. I don't like them. Talk about beauty is skin, or feather, deep.

3. Swan Lake is my, ahem, achilles heel. NO matter how many classes, how much weight I lost, how far I stretched...I was not even in the corp de ballet at ABT.  I did take class with NYC Ballet... 

4. I like the word aswimming. It looks like movement, form and function all in one. I would give it the color yellow though, maybe pale green.

5. As for swimming itself.  Fine if the water is warm and clean, especially fine if it is in Maui and the wind isn't blowing too hard, or if it is more like sunning and a drink with an umbrella is nearby.

6. So, let's forget about swimming and talk about surfing. I've always wanted to learn how to windsurf. And someday when I have a couple weeks in Maui, I will take those lessons.

7. On the subject of Maui, I really really need a few weeks there. If I'm lucky enough to have family there, then aren't I obliged to go visit?
 
HAPPY HOLIDAYS, MERRY CHRISTMAS, AND ALL THAT STUFF. May all children grow up to live and love well.  All of us, too. I'm blessed to have such friends.

I am tagging:

www.workingwriterscoach.com
www.localfoodconnections.com
stress-freeparent.blogspot.com
www.carmaswindow.blogspot.com
www.chapin-pinotti.blogspot.com
www.heartfeltwords4kids.blogspot.com
www.the-real-cat-woman.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lisa, you're fast and clever. I just, finally, got mine up. Thanks for doing this. K.
PS I'll leave the URL in case anyone wants to read 7X things about me.

http://www.diaryofaheretic.com/diary_of_heretic_memes/2008/12/stellas-seven-things-meme.html