Saturday, January 31, 2009

Kathleen's Big Love

This came to me from my friend, Kathleen of Dairy of a Heretic (Awards & Memes). She posts serialized fiction nearly every day...and writes short short fiction for The View From Here. Check her out. This is an award I am proud to share with those of you who I think are special and talented. If you want to pay it forward, follow these directions:

1. Put the logo on your blog
2. Add the link of the blogger who shared the award with you
3. Pass this award to bloggers whose blogs you love
4. Add your link to the list of participants below.
5. Leave a message on the blog of the blogger who passed this award.

Bloggers Lair/The World of Nothing/ The Macky That Doesn't Exist/ The Spoiled But Not a Brat/ Holding On/ The Mark of an Explorer/ Feel Free/ Shout Out/ Proud to be Filipina's Corner/ My New Way of Living/ I Love-Hate American/salabasngmandaluyong/ Diary of a Heretic (Awards & Memes)/thetruthtosomeextent/

Okay, I don't do a lot of memes/awards/forwards, but when Kathleen sends it my way, I'm on it. To all of you great folks who follow my work, I appreciate more than you'll ever know the boosts, the kindness, the generosity of faith and time, and our creative/writing/thriving time together. (Forgive the sappy sentiment. I mean it.)

Here are my deserving bloggers: (I'm fairly new in the blog world, so still looking for more love)

1. The-Real-Cat-Woman

2. Carma's Window

3. Poetry in a Global Box

4. Blue Sky T'ai Chi Chuan

5. Stories From the Verge of Greatness

6. Local Food Connections

7. Allforblue (You left me a wonderful comment once, but that was when I needed it the most)

And that's the truth. Entirely.

2 comments:

Poetry in the Global Box said...

Thanks! I think I did it correctly! --"Keep passing the open windows!"

Carma Dutra said...

Thanks Lisa,
There is a lot of love to spread around. I feel honored.

Carma