Tuesday, February 17, 2009

COLD OR NOT TO BE COLD, THAT IS THE QUESTION


It was about to rain when I took this picture in the Point Loma area of San Diego just outside a Trader Joe's on Rosecrans Boulevard. The storm came from the south so the dark clouds aren't visible. It was 55 degrees. Note: She looks cute in her pretty little cotton skirt and summer sandals. Her friend must have felt the cold.
This man could not give up his shorts. Notice the shoes. Maybe his feet were cold. Yes, we were at the nursery, too, looking for a topiary for grandpa who needs a new plant outside the front door. However we wore jackets and wool sweaters. Wimps, I guess.

2 comments:

Carma Dutra said...

I love San Diego. People think it is always hot but it is not. It is the Spanish architecture that draws me.

Carma
http://carmaswindow.blogspot.com

Carma Dutra said...

BTW I have been on Rosecrans.